Drivers for Southport Trucking are fully-compensated W2 employees. A highly-sought-after work environment, Southport prides itself on the benefits afforded to its drivers. We believe that’s what helps encourage such high dedication and customer service across the company.
Because they are valued, respected and happy, the people who work here stay here. At Southport, we’ve learned that when you build something good, with the right values and goals, it attracts the kind of people you want to work with. Together, we’re delivering loads quicker, driving profit margins higher and the competition’s referral programs into the ditch.
In order to drive with Southport Trucking, you need to bring the following credentials:
- Class A CDL
- 2 years of trucking experience minimum, 5 years preferred
- Clean driving record and CSA record
- 21 years of age or older
- No history of drugs or substance abuse
The advantages of driving for a company that puts you first:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- W2 status and pay
- Mileage pay
- Workers’ compensation
- Paid vacations
- Weekly time off
- 401 K with employer contributions
- All Peterbilt Trucks
- Best referral program available
Southport Trucking navigates routes all over the country.
- Michigan to Florida along I65 and I75
- Michigan to Northern and Southern California along I80
- Michigan to Arizona along various routes
- Michigan to Washington along various routes
You’re only 5 minutes away from throwing your hat in the ring. Fill out the preliminary application to get the job process rolling.